- Assessment and Accreditation Services
- Assessment and Accreditation
Assessment and Accreditation
If you choose to work with an Assessor from The ARISE Academy you can be certain of the high quality training you will receive. We have the knowledge and expertise to support learners to gaining their qualifications in Work with Parents.
We will provide you with experienced assessors who:
- Are flexible, supportive and have the development of the practitioner at the heart of their assessment planning.
- Have assessed City and Guilds Work with Parents qualifications at either Level 3 or Level 4.
- Have expertise in the field of work with parents through social care, health, education or voluntary sector services.
- Have enhanced CRB check.
- Have experience of assessing Work with Parents qualifications with diverse groups of learners.
- Are qualified or are working towards qualification in work-based assessments.
The assessment and accreditation services include the following
Supporting portfolio-building and assessment including:
- Pre-course skills scan.
- Liaising with the candidate to create an assessment plan for individuals from the beginning of the assessment process.
- Liaison and planning with learner, tutorial support (face-to-face, telephone and email contact during the process).
- Guidance on gathering evidence.
- Support in filling in City and Guilds forms.
- Work-based observation of candidate.
- Writing up of work-based observation report for inclusion in portfolio.
- Professional discussion and transfer of recorded discussion to audio file.
- Additional support for individual learning needs.
- Tracking and recording candidate progress.
Administrative support including:
- Registration with City and Guilds.
- Managing enquiries.
- Safe storage and holding of portfolios.
- Maintenance of learner database.
- Issuing of results and certificates.
- Postage and packaging - return of portfolios.
- Quality assurance.
- Internal verifier liaison with assessor.
- Standardisation meetings and feedback.